Company: Fullwood Packo Innovation B.V.
Who Are We
We are Fullwood Packo, providers of the complete integrated quality milking, cooling, and herd management solution for ambitious dairy farmers. All of our solutions are designed with one core goal: making life better for dairy cows and their farmers, ensuring business is productive and profitable, while cows are kept comfortable and healthy. That philosophy extends to our wider business approach. We’re always taking progressive steps to do more for the environment and sustainability in the dairy industry. We are part of Pindustry with strong links to the Verder Group (voted number 1 in the top-100 Nederlandse Maakindustrie for the 3rd year in a row).
Why work for Fullwood Packo Innovation as a System Test Engineer
- Medium-sized, international company that is in full swing with lots of opportunities to learn and grow
- Relatively small (30) and multi-disciplinary R&D team making a difference to the lives of dairy cows and their farmers
- Close contact with customers to get early feedback on innovations that truly matter
- Possibility to work on state-of-the-art automation and robotics technologies
What We Offer
Besides a strong and competitive salary supplemented with other interesting benefits, we offer the following conditions:
- Flexible working hours for a strong work/life balance
- The possibility to develop yourself in an organisation with a flat structure and entrepreneurial attitude
- The opportunity to take a leading role in the development of state-of-the-art milking robots
- An exciting position in an interesting innovative area with a growing, international company where it is fun to work
Are you a ‘fresh thinker’ and do you want to play a key role in improving cow health and creating a better experience for our farmers? Do you have a passion for technology and are you eager to learn? We are looking for a System Test Engineer who will lead system integration and functional tests, and who evaluates product quality by means of developing and performing test activities as part of multi-disciplinary project teams.
You will become part of a knit R&D team developing application software, cloud and mobile solutions, control software and hardware for our leading-edge milking robot and many other automation products. You will become part of an international organization with a no-nonsense, entrepreneurial culture where you can learn and develop yourself as a professional.
As a System Test Engineer, you are responsible for:
- Leading system integration and testing of systems and software to ensure our products meet the highest standards
- Developing test plans based on product specifications and functional design, together with the project team and other key stakeholders
- Lead execution of in-house as well as on-site test activities as described by the test plans and monitors the progress, quality, and reporting of these activities
- Lead the standardisation of test methods and the development of automated test tools
- Analysing, documenting and resolving practical problems with existing systems
What We Ask
Curious after reading our job description? Maybe you recognize yourself in our requirements and are you our future colleague?
- BSc in the area of electrical engineering, agricultural or other engineering discipline
- Experience in systems engineering, integration testing, and/or technical support of complex systems
- Analytically strong, flexible, structured and hands-on
- Excellent communication skills, and demonstrated ability to interact and cooperate with different people
- Ability and willingness to travel for work visiting local test sites
- Affinity with dairy farming
You want to exceed the average in terms of personal development and achieving results. You recognize yourself as a high performer with the right attitude, assertive and highly communicative person. As a System Test Engineer you must be able to work both independently and as part of a team. Thinking out of the box and combine this with a strong eager to learn. You are someone driven by achieving results with a big focus to quality and detail.
Please contact Dick Brons directly through mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 06 348 19 201.