Company: Fullwood Packo Innovation B.V.
Who Are We
We are Fullwood Packo, providers of the complete integrated quality milking, cooling, and herd management solution for ambitious dairy farmers. All of our solutions are designed with one core goal: making life better for dairy cows and their farmers, ensuring business is productive and profitable, while cows are kept comfortable and healthy. That philosophy extends to our wider business approach. We’re always taking progressive steps to do more for the environment and sustainability in the dairy industry. We are part of Pindustry with strong links to the Verder Group (voted number 1 in the top-100 Nederlandse Maakindustrie for the 3rd year in a row).
Fullwood Packo Innovation:
- Relatively small (30) and close R&D team with which we make a difference for our customers. We do not want to be Mediocre. We strive to be “best in class”
- Possibility to work with the latest techniques (software)
Why work for Fullwood Packo Innovation as a Project Engineer Software
- Medium-sized, international company that is in full swing with lots of opportunities to learn and grow
- Relatively small (30) and multi-disciplinary R&D team making a difference to the lives of dairy cows and their farmers
- Close contact with customers to get early feedback on innovations that truly matter
- Possibility to work on state-of-the-art automation and robotics technologies
What We Offer
Besides a strong and competitive salary supplemented with other interesting benefits, we offer the following conditions:
Leading (Expert Function)
- Flexible working hours for a strong work/life balance
- The possibility to develop yourself in an organisation with a flat structure and entrepreneurial attitude
- The opportunity to take a leading role in the development of state-of-the-art milking robots
- An exciting position in an interesting innovative area with a growing, international company where it is fun to work
Do you have a passion for new technology, and do you want to create and implement innovative .NET software designs that help farmers to focus on cow wellbeing, manage their herds in smart ways and reduce energy consumption?
You will play a key role in the development and support of high quality innovative dairy products using the latest technologies. You will become part of a small, multi-disciplinary team developing application software, cloud and mobile solutions for our leading-edge milking robot.
Technical leadership as in someone who is a technical specialist and can guide interaction in the team and also between the team and the stakeholders. You will guide the process of creating an architecture with the team and guide them in solving complex problems. You will inspire other developers with your experience. You are an informal leader and not someone who acts as an authority.
As a Senior Software Developer, you are responsible for:
- Creating new Windows applications (UWP) to monitor animal wellbeing, to configure and monitor the performance of our milking robots
- Designing, implementing and testing new ideas for the communication between the milking robot and cloud (Azure)
- Designing robust and modern software architectures for mobile and Windows environments
- Developing services in Azure together with the team
- Creating and maintaining of database designs in SQL Server architectures
What We Ask
Curious after reading our job description? Maybe you recognize yourself in our requirements and are you our future colleague?
- BSc or MSc in the area of software engineering, computer science, information systems or similar
- Medior/Senior experience with object-oriented software development and .NET Core / C# is a must
- Experience as a developer in a technical R&D environment
- Tech lead & architectural skills/experience
- You are Inquisitiveness and have the capacity to quickly master new tools and techniques
- You are open to ideas from others (also from less experienced developers) and have sufficient social skills to guide interaction within the team and between the team and the stakeholders
Please contact Dick Brons directly through mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 06 348 19 201.