Company: Fullwood Packo Innovation B.V.
Who Are We
We are Fullwood Packo, providers of the complete integrated quality milking, cooling, and herd management solution for ambitious dairy farmers. All of our solutions are designed with one core goal: making life better for dairy cows and their farmers, ensuring business is productive and profitable, while cows are kept comfortable and healthy. That philosophy extends to our wider business approach. We’re always taking progressive steps to do more for the environment and sustainability in the dairy industry. We are part of Pindustry with strong links to the Verder Group (voted number 1 in the top-100 Nederlandse Maakindustrie for the 3rd year in a row).
Why work for Fullwood Packo Innovation as a Project Engineer Software
- Medium-sized, international company that is in full swing with lots of opportunities to learn and grow
- Relatively small (30) and multi-disciplinary R&D team making a difference to the lives of dairy cows and their farmers
- Close contact with customers to get early feedback on innovations that truly matter
- Possibility to work on state-of-the-art automation and robotics technologies
What We Offer
Besides a strong and competitive salary supplemented with other interesting benefits, we offer the following conditions:
Leading (Expert Function)
- Flexible working hours for a strong work/life balance
- The possibility to develop yourself in an organisation with a flat structure and entrepreneurial attitude
- The opportunity to take a leading role in the development of state-of-the-art milking robots
- An exciting position in an interesting innovative area with a growing, international company where it is fun to work
Are you a ‘fresh thinker’ and do you want to play a key role in improving cow health and creating a better experience for our farmers? Do you have a passion for technology and are you eager to learn? We are looking for a Project Engineer Software who will lead the development of our new herd management, mobile and cloud software platform to offer our farmers a great experience.
You will become part of a multi-disciplinary R&D team developing application software, cloud and mobile solutions, control software and hardware for our leading-edge milking robot and many other automation products. You will become part of an international organization with a no-nonsense, entrepreneurial culture where you can learn and develop yourself as a professional.
As a Project Engineer Software, you are responsible for:
- Leading the creation of software specifications based on your domain knowledge in close cooperation with Product Management
- Actively participate in the development of high-tech solutions as part of small multi-disciplinary and international project teams
- Being a linking pin between the software developers and end-users, continuously capturing feedback from all stakeholders and improve end-user experience
- Developing test plans based on product specifications and functional design, together with the project team and other key stakeholders
- System integration and testing of software to ensure our products meet the highest standards
- Lead execution of in-house as well as on-site test activities as described by the test plans and monitors the progress, quality, and reporting of these activities
- Analysing, documenting and resolving practical problems with existing systems
What We Ask
Curious after reading our job description? Maybe you recognize yourself in our requirements and are you our future colleague?
- MSc or BSc in the area of software or agricultural engineering or equivalent
- Experience with of capturing stakeholder needs and creating epics and user stories
- Knowledge of modern software development methodologies and technologies
- Knowledge of industry standard software test methods such as ISTQB or TMAP
- Basic knowledge of version control systems (as user), for example git
- Analytically strong, flexible, structured
- Excellent communication skills, and demonstrated ability to interact and cooperate with different people
- Ability and willingness to travel for work visiting local test sites
You want to exceed the average in terms of personal development and achieving results. You recognize yourself as a high performer with the right attitude, assertive and highly communicative person. As an Electrical Engineer you must be able to work both independently and as part of a team. Thinking out of the box and combine this with a strong eager to learn. You are someone driven by achieving results with a big focus to quality and detail.
Please contact Dick Brons directly through mail email@example.com or phone 06 348 19 201.