As the main representative, the Production Operative has a key role in the organisation. The Production Operative is responsible for a wide range of tasks such as completing the required work in time and in full to the required quality.
The Production Operative proactively initiates, executes, develops and evaluates in good cooperation with relevant employees, peers and Area Manager timely the following tasks:
Leading (Expert Function)
- The Production Operative is responsible for booking on and off jobs using the Bridgelogix operating system
- The Production Operative is required to be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- The Production Operative is responsible for placing completed work in the correct area so that it can be moved to next location
- The Production Operative is responsible for all tool changes required on the machine they are operating
- The Production Operative is responsible for the quality of the product delivered
- The Production Operative is responsible for delivering the correct quantity of product as instructed by the work order
- The Production Operative is required to complete all work within the timeframe specified by the company
- The Production Operative is required to produce all parts in tolerance to the company’s engineering drawings
- The Production Operative is required to complete all work in accordance with the company’s health and safety policy.
Supporting (Support Function)
- Providing suggestions and input for Health and Safety improvements via the VMS Boards
- Providing suggestions and improvements for Quality of Products or Services via the VMS Boards.
Personal Traits & Skills
- High Performance attitude & drive; not wanting to be average in terms of personal development and achieving business results. Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent leadership and management skills; equipped with strong and effective communication, interpersonal & listening skills
- Positive, constructive attitude radiating energy and drive to accomplish goals & targets
- Energy & focus to achieve – group – results in a professional manner
- Self-starter; Able to work independently, preferably without supervision, but as part of the team
- Creative & inquisitive; out of the box thinker
- Consulting & service attitude; a humble, but resolute behaviour
- Intrinsically motivated; eager to learn
- Analytical; you can think strategically, and you can handle complexity
- Assertive; not afraid to ask questions and to make mistakes
- Capable of working with deadlines while ensuring high quality of results delivered.
- Representative, networker, eye for detail, able to make things happen.
Background & Experience
- Experience within the given area of work.
- OEM Experience.
Specific remarks concerning the job of the Production Operative are:
- The Production Operative reports to the Area Manager.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What We Offer
- A fixed-term, full-time position potentially made permanent.
- weekly working hours
- Monday – Wednesday 07:00 to 17:00
- Thursday 07:00 to 16:30
- EAP System
- 187.5 hours holiday + bank holidays
- Long Service Award Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice pension scheme
- Life assurance, subject to participating in the Company pension scheme.
Via our website, or direct email to email@example.com
For more information about Fullwood Packo Group please visit our website www.fullwoodpacko.com