This document provides an overview of the responsibility, leading and supporting task, experience, knowledge, personal traits & skills of a H&S Co-Ordinator.
As the main representative, the H&S Co-Ordinator has a key role in the organisation. The H&S Co-Ordinator is responsible for a setup of the new H&S platform for the site, including the upload of existing documents and assigning to the correct responsible personnel. This role will also set up the H&S meeting by using the new platform to ensure, tasks, actions, are investigated and completed.
The H&S Co-Ordinator proactively initiates, executes, develops, and evaluates in good cooperation with relevant employees, peers and Operations Manager timely the following tasks:
Leading (Expert Function)
- Set up of profiles for the new platform
- Set up of site structure with correct authorisation levels
- Upload of all documents and action accordingly
- Set up a site safety meeting
- Set up of basic training module for new starters, or areas of activity require training.
Personal Traits & Skills
- High Performance attitude & drive; not wanting to be average in terms of personal development and achieving business results. Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent leadership and management skills; equipped with strong and effective communication, interpersonal & listening skills
- Positive, constructive attitude radiating energy and drive to accomplish goals & targets
- Energy & focus to achieve – group – results in a professional manner
- Self-starter; Able to work independently, preferably without supervision, but as part of the team
- Creative & inquisitive; out of the box thinker
- Consulting & service attitude; a humble, but resolute behaviour
- Intrinsically motivated; eager to learn
- Analytical; you can think strategically, and you can handle complexity
- Assertive; not afraid to ask questions and to make mistakes
- Capable of working with deadlines while ensuring high quality of results delivered
- Representative, networker, eye for detail, able to make things happen.
Background & Experience
Citation platform knowledge
Specific remarks concerning the job of the H&S Co-Ordinator are:
The H&S Co-Ordinator reports to the Operations Manager.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What We Offer
- A fixed term, fulltime position
- 37.5 weekly working hours
- Monday – Wednesday 08:00 to 17:00 (onsite)
- Thursday 08:00 to 16:30 (onsite)
- Friday 08:00 to 12:00 (working from home)
- EAP System
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Long Service Award Scheme
- Salary Sacrifice pension scheme
- Life assurance, subject to participating in the Company pension scheme.