About Fullwood Packo
We are looking for a Group Marketing Executive who is task focused, creative with excellent attention to detail.
Fullwood Packo is a designer and manufacturer of milking and cooling equipment worldwide providing everything ambitious dairy farmers need for best quality milking, cooling and herd management.
A Group Marketing Executive at Fullwood Packo leads on the communication of global campaign materials and social media. Marketing Executives often work on many tasks, creating content, proof checking campaign materials and juggling them to work as efficiently as possible. Marketing Executives are responsible for the delivery of social media content, departmental platform management and keep the Group Marketing Manager informed on progress. Marketing Executives consistently achieve excellence by supporting team delivery to exceed departmental objectives. Team minded, Marketing Executives are the glue that holds brilliant marketing delivery together and keep consistency standards high and ensure quality control across all collateral.
The right candidate will be a team player who will support the Group Marketing Manager closely and be a completely reliable backstop. Working primarily on communication platforms and social media, you will understand how to efficiently communicate materials to our colleagues in other countries. We have a standardised way of working and strong strategic focus, both of which you must embrace and be the guardian of. Being a creative thinker is a must. Consistency, quality, efficiency and clarity will be your mantra. From timing plans to training, proofing to brand consistency, you’ll proactively support every aspect of global marketing.
Being a self-starter is vital- this is a fast-paced department and duplication of effort is not on the agenda. So, knowing your responsibilities and owning them fully, without requirement of the Group Marketing Manager to check things are in motion, or have been done is where you need to be. Multiple campaigns and projects will be running at any one time, often with no break between one and starting another!
An understanding of the principles of marketing is needed. Proficiency in PPT, excel, Google docs, Teams etc is essential. We recently underwent a huge re-brand and are currently building a foundation for the future. We want someone who can fully get on board with the brand, and apply your experience and knowledge to your work.
Coordination of the annual marketing plan
- Support and in some cases lead on marketing communications projects from brief to analysis
- Assist in managing brand consistency on a global scale and becoming our in-house tone of voice
- Works with the Group Marketing Manager to create social media strategies and content
- Undertakes industry reading and shares interesting items to support the marketing strategy
- Ensure close communication and support Marketing Assistants in other countries to ensure local marketing activities are aligned with Group brand and hold trainings to share knowledge
- Manage the departments growing SharePoint platform and be solely responsible for this
- Be a support to generate case studies and editorials for Group social media and marketing publications (work with Country teams to support)
- Maintain monthly social media reports on a group wide basis for support in campaign measurement
Support with all marketing activities
- Support with organising of Global exhibitions, events and conferences
- Content creation across print (PR) and a digital context (website, newsletters)
- Source and manage the translation of marketing materials where appropriate
- Support the Group Marketing Department with administration and other tasks
- Support in the creative development of promotional materials across the Group
- Assist dealers and be pro-active with supporting marketing material requests in both a print and digital context
- Manage Group social media accounts from posting at least twice per week on all channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) and create suggested schedules for countries on a campaign basis
- Managing the Communications mailbox on a daily basis
- Support with development of the wider organisations SharePoint strategy
- Issuing group wide communications using platforms such as Mail Chimp
- Liaising with external suppliers and agencies on various marketing communications from initial brief creation
- Quality controller of all marketing materials in the form of proofing every document that leaves the department
- Manages any third parties (photographers etc.)
Personal Traits & Skills
- High Performance attitude & drive; not wanting to be average in terms of personal development
- Excellent organisational skills in every sense and a good time manager
- Equipped with effective and professional communication, interpersonal & listening skills
- Positive attitude radiating energy and drive to accomplish marketing goals
- Be a team player whom is willing and able to support team members in a collaborative way
- Self-starter. Able to work independently, using initiative preferably without supervision
- Proactive and creative with an industrious work ethic
- High standards of delivery and attention to detail as proofing is a primary task
- Capable of working to deadlines while ensuring high quality of results delivered; stress resistant
- An understanding of Microsoft Office and communication technologies such as Mail Chimp
- Excellent standard of written and verbal English
Background & Experience
- Will have a degree in marketing, business or related subject at 2:1 level or above
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a marketing communications role, in coordinating and executing marketing plans
- Experience in dealing with dealer networks
- Agricultural interest is preferred but not essential
In random order, specific remarks concerning the job of the Group Marketing Executive are:
- The Group Marketing Executives must have a good understanding of the principles of marketing from an appreciation for top-level strategy to tactical promotion